Thursday, January 17, 2008

Testing, Testing, 1 2 3 4

Well, after over a week of no internet, I am now back online thanks to Comcast Cable company. I have been getting incredible speed on the internet. According to Speakeasy , I am downloading at over 17 Mbps with uploads just over 1.5Mbps! Holy Megabits Batman!

I honestly don't know how I lived in St. Maarten with the blazing page-a-minute internet that Caribserve provided. It's really is good to be back in the USA!

We have pretty much finished setting up our nest here in the new apartment where we will be for at least the next 13 weeks anyway. These are some pictures I took from moving day:



Diablo in his obligatory "lemme see if this cabinet is big enough" pose.







The girls' bedroom.





Our bedroom shows off the very chic rental furniture that comes with our apartment.

I took these next two pictures this evening. We are currently having a little snow; it is only supposed to amount to an inch or two, but it looks kinda pretty.



5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures!...they're hott. haha

Anonymous said...

Looks like Colorado isn't the only place thats cold right now (yesterday reported -31 degrees)...maybe St. Maarten wasn't so bad after all.
Vaughn

Anonymous said...

I thought you had a giant rat in your cabinets.

Anonymous said...

hey daddy on your camera theres the picture of me and rileigh can you email tht to me

Gerri DiCarlo said...

I hope you're getting some good studying in...
cause you haven't posted in such a long time. NEED MORE RILEIGH PICTURES!

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA