Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh, But I Am Worthy !





I must admit, this is not the first time that I have had this wonderful offering from the Stone Brewing Company. I'm just a sucker for gargoyles, I guess!

I will spare you my long review; suffice it to say:

Daddy Likey!

(I assure you, this has NOTHING to do with the 7.2% Alc Vol.)

It is almost as if Dionysus herself gently pressed her immortal lips upon the bottle and kissed the hop-laden wort into an epicurean, orgasm-inducing, elixir of citrus and malt-infused goodness- with the bitterness of a civil service employee. This brew certainly has every reason to be arrogant!

(What is it about booze reviews that makes me want to sing show tunes?)

I almost considered disabling comments for this post, because ... yeah ... it's just too easy!

But, go ahead hit me with your best shot!

6 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

It is good stuff.

My experience has been a bit shy of "orgasmic" while consuming this excellent ale. Due to my choice of drinking companions, I don't feel I'm missing out on anything there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dude ---- you need to get laid more often :)

Rogue Medic said...

Not when Vince is the only other person in the room.

He's a nice guy, and I have no objection to the nice part, but the guy part doesn't do it for me.

What you two do when you get together is your own business. :-)

Vince said...

Hey, leave me out of it! Besides, it was just that one time and Lou told me it wouldn't count if we didn't cuddle afterwards ;)

Anonymous said...

Sleep with a goat just one time and all of a sudden you're a goat f*&*er.

Florida

Vince said...

Hey Pensacola,

Give a brother a phone call we have to catch up!

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA