Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm not dead...

Much has happened since my last posting.

I received the results of my USMLE Step 2 exam and I couldn't be happier. All the studying paid off!

I finished my GI rotation and now in the second week of Cardiology.

My oldest daughter, Meagan turned 17, passed her driver's license exam, and bought her first car- all in the same day!

Meanwhile I have been busy working on my application for residency- I am happy to say the process is just about complete and all that is left for me to do is sit around and wait for interview invitations. Hopefully some will come!

That's all for now- I hope to post more frequently now that I have a little more free time.

4 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

I'm not dead...


Posting is not proof of life. A finger, or an ear, might be more convincing. No, no foreskin.


I received the results of my USMLE Step 2 exam and I couldn't be happier.


Clearly, this is ghostwritten. Or, maybe you are engaged in other activities as you write.


All the studying paid off!


That is surprising. Learning from studying. Shocked, I am.


My oldest daughter, Meagan turned 17, passed her driver's license exam, and bought her first car- all in the same day!


And this makes you feel good? You'll be referring to Xanax as doctor's little helper, soon.


That's all for now- I hope to post more frequently now that I have a little more free time.


Congratulations, but I took it for granted long ago. :-)

Maybe you could get a residency some place where I may torture you. I think she has lupus.

Anonymous said...

I beleive you could be happier!

You could have been getting paid for all your hard work.

Your daughter turned 17...which makes you OLD and your potty training another daughter.
You also had to help pay for said car.

Now you'll wait for the interview which will decide where you'll be living for the next few years.


Are you sure you couldn't be happier??


As usual here to add to your happiness

The Ex

Dr. T said...

Congrats on being done! Must be nice blogging and chilling out and not having to study :o)

Could you e-mail me your phone number? I lost it with all of my other numbers when I got my iphone.

jtrivedi05@gmail.com

-Janki

Rogue Medic said...

Janki,

If Steve Jobs wanted you to get in touch with Vince, he would have sold you an app for that. Trust the Steve. Big Apple knows what's good for us. MwaHaHaHa.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA