Thursday, December 10, 2009

Moving Right Along

As promised, albeit a little later than I planned, another post this millennium from yours truly.

Where to begin, I suppose an update of sorts is in order. I have just under 2 weeks left of medical school. My official last day of this rotation is December 25th but with the holiday, and missing a day for an interview- I have only 8 more days at the hospital until I am finished with the whole ball of wax. It still doesn't feel completely real just yet.

I are gonna be a doktor soon!

The interview season is in full swing and I have just returned from a trip down to Florida for an interview. The weather was amazing, the city was very cool, and the program was pretty impressive. The interviews there went well and I received a great deal of positive feedback, for what that is worth. A few more of these interviews and I can put this whole process behind me.

We are going to be moving back to the Philadelphia / So. Jersey area at the end of the month since there is no longer any reason to stay in New York and we want to be close to family for a while until I find out where I will be doing my residency in March. New York is a great place to visit and I suppose it is not too horrible to live here for a while, but I am ready to leave.

All that remains is finding a job for Kathy and a place to live.........details!

Until next time

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA