Friday, August 17, 2007

All Hype No Havoc



Thankfully hurricane Dean stayed a couple hundred miles to our south as predicted. Although we are still technically under a tropical storm warning, the weather has been just cloudy and windy with very little rain. I took a quick trip to Mullet Beach and snapped a couple pictures of the ocean. As you can see it is only slightly kicked up but there was an occasional big wave, that at least one surfer was taking advantage of. All in all pretty mild. (as usual, click the pictures for better viewing)


I also shot a quick video :

2 Comments:

Trixie the Pixie said...

So I just remembered your post on the San Juan airport... and remembered, oh man... I'm flying out of there tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Good luck on pharm today!

Vince said...

Thanks Trixie...you too. Have a great break.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA