Thursday, August 2, 2007

Aye Carumba!

This is quite possibly the most disturbing story I have heard in a long time. Apparently the phrase "until death do us part" doesn't translate to well into Spanish. A woman in Mexico City kept the dead body of her husband in her bedroom- FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR! The neighbors complained about the smell (I can't begin to imagine what a yea-old corpse smells like) and alerted authorities. This is not the worst part of the story.
I won't ruin it for you, I'll let you read it for yourself here.
(HINT: it involves her son and is pretty gross!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yes, these people have psychological problems..." - Veronica Sanchez, Mexico City Attorney General

Veronica must have graduated at the top of her friggin' class. You can't slip anything past her.

John

Vince said...

Sanchez, Gonzales... they must have been been classmates. Hehehehe.

Maybe it's just an Attorney General thing , I wouldn't understand.

P.S. Please dont call Karl on me!

Anonymous said...

Sanchez, Gonzales...I just had a flashback to Front & Westmoreland circa 1984!

Vince said...

only we were more likely to NEED an attorney than run into an attorney general hehehe

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA