Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hanging Off The Edge of the Earth

Despite rumors to the contrary I have not fallen off the face of the earth. A number of factors have conspired to keep yours truly of the intertubes. Until yesterday, we didn't have internet access at home. Thanks to the fine and customer-friendly folks over at Time Warner Cable we now are plugged back into the matrix.

Not a whole hell of a lot of news lately my days are going by very fast at the hospital and between my On-Call shifts and trying to catch up on sleep the days are blending into each other.

This week I have been stationed on the Labor and Delivery floor and let's just say that Brooklyn is in no immediate danger of a population decline. I have been able to scrub in on a half a dozen or so C-sections and a bunch of vaginal deliveries.

Last week the girls came to stay with us for the week and I took advantage of a day off from the hospital to take the family over to see the Statue of Liberty. Here are a couple of shots I took:



4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

'In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.'

You're slipping G ----- the diseased biscuits must be affecting you :) How much longer is this rotation ?

Vince said...

You realize I do not chose the quotes that appear at the top of the page. They are delivered automatically via an RSS feed. :-)

3 more weeks!

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like Time Warner Cable is operating under the auspices of Caribserve.

Cant get away from the rock?

Brian

Sunil said...

Hey Vince,
Hello! after a very long time! I don't know whether to congratulate you on finishing Family Med. or to feel sorry for you for starting OB. Well, I am following in your footsteps...starting my first one in less than 3 weeks!

BTW, I started a blog...please add me; http://ssakkina.blogspot.com/

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA