Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Yeah Buddy, That's COOL!

I am On-Call tonight Yay! It is just about midnight and not much is going on here in the wonderful world of waginas. I got to scrub in on 1 D&C and not much else is happening.


I saw this at the front of the hospital and asked one of my fellow medical students to snap the pics for me with her phone and email them to me so I could share this with you.
As a matter of fact, let's have some fun with this one. Feel free to add your own picture caption in the comments section.




My personal theory is that each skull represents some "playa hata" that "dis-ed" his "phat ride"
Coming this Fall on MTV: Pimp My Scooter

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that the 'ride' belongs to some Kenyan intern .... the images probably represent all the patients who expired as a result of his jungle care ...... check the helmet for evidence of cornrows or dreadlocks :)

Anonymous said...

You, too, can own this limited edition Bell Biv Devoe "That Girl is Poison" pimped out scooter living on an intern's salary. Just remember, never trust a big butt and a smile......wait for it....

Unknown said...

Hey, wait. That's my bike!

>:-(

Rogue Medic said...

Apparently that is Rose with a bad attitude and she hasn't come up with a skull and cross bones emoticon.

Maybe this is the scooter version of loud pipes. :-)

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA