Monday, June 29, 2009

EM week 2 begins...

Today I began my 2nd week of Emergency Medicine with an all-day student lecture marathon. They rotated in several of the residents/attendings in throughout the day and each one conducted a lecture. The topics were pretty good for the most part, but sitting a very warm and stuffy room for 8 hours is not my idea of a good time. Tomorrow I am scheduled for the 7am-7pm shift I suppose it will go by much faster than today did.

Tonight is Kathy's first night back at work since having Dylan; and we have recruited Kaitlyn to come up and lend a hand watching the kids in the overlap between when I leave for work in the morning and when Kathy gets home. Rileigh is thrilled to have her big sister here to torment  play with! So far Dylan seems to be cooperating, and hopefully we will all get some sleep tonight.

Speaking of sleep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope he is still cooperating

Kathy

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA