Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Beautiful Tuesday

Today I forced myself to take a break from some incredibly painful phone calls (trying to straighten out some student loan issues) and go for a walk to the playground with Kathy Rileigh and Dylan. The weather has been exceptionally gorgeous lately and it felt great to get outside.

Some pictures from today:

Rileigh taking a break during our walk to hop up on a bench and demand, "Cheeeeeese", which is of course Rileigh for "Father, would you please take a photo of me"



Such a ham!




Rileigh enjoying the swings:






Meanwhile Dylan napped:


2 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

When I say cheese, people just assume I'm offering them cheese. Nobody wants to take my picture.

Megg said...

haha. these pictures are so cute. she only does the chese thing cause of me and kait taking her picture all week. =]

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA