Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Flicker of Light at the End of the Tunnel

Last night was my last on-call night during my Surgery rotation, and , unless the shiny happy people of Pediatrics have some sinister side I do not yet know about, it is the last on-call of medical school!

Looking back, Surgery has been one of my favorite rotations so far. The hours were "less than ideal" but I felt like I really learned a lot and enjoyed myself during most of it!

Up next is Pediatrics and then a series of shorter 4 week elective rotations if scheduling goes well I should be finished all of my rotations by January/ February and will graduate in April!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! It hasn't been easy on us!

Vince said...

That previous comment comes from :

My Feet!

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA