Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Hellmann's

Tody is Cinco de mayo, which is of course, Spanish for, "must do Tequila shots!"

To all my liver-exercising brethern..."Uno mas, por favor"

For those that do not know, my Pediatrics rotation has been delayed by a few weeks; so in the meanwhile ,I was able to secure a spot doing a GI elective. The GI stands for Gastro-Intestinal, if you were wondering.

So far it is a very laid-back rotation. I show up in the afternoon! (9 am actually..although it feels like the afternoon after doing Surgery) I am given a few patients to see and write consults on, I meet with the Fellow and discuss the cases, and he signs off on my consult. No muss. No fuss.

These people (if you will excuse the very obvious pun) have their shit together!

1 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

OK. They have it together, but is it sorted? The Society for the Protection of Homonyms wants to know.

Enjoy the break. Maybe the peds rotation will provide a solution to the problem of the possessed plates. Preferably something that does not involve a couple of priests, a dreidel-headed daughter, and an ocean of pea soup. Do you happen to have a long flight of stairs outside her window?

It is surprising that Jason Miller is dead, while Max von Sydow is still making movies.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA