Monday, May 18, 2009

Dog-gone Stupid

I am convinced that I am in the wrong business.

I took this picture while in a book store last week:




I apologize for the crappy picture, in case you can't read what it says,

Zen Dog

Music and Massage for a Stress-Free Pet

Enlightened Advice for Nurturing a Happy, Healthy Dog


The kit consists of a music CD , a plastic little palm-brush (to facilitate the Massage) and of course a book chock-full of 'Enlightened' advice. All for $12.95 What a bargain!

In case you are interested you can pick up your very own Zen Dog kit here.

From the product Synopsis on the Barnes & Noble site:

"De-stress Your Dog with Music and Touch. Tap into the power of music to calm your dog and learn the art of gentle massage to improve your pal’s mental and physical well-being!"

If I sat around the house all day licking my own balls, could be entertained for all of eternity by chasing my own tail, and was perfectly content to drink water directly from a toilet bowl- what kind of stress could I possibly have?

Im just sayin'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

'I am convinced that I am in the wrong business.'

N***** P****** !!!! These guys don't have anything on the $1500.00/UTI [sans follow up] crowd :-)

Rogue Medic said...

Are we supposed to guess which one of these - sat around the house all day licking my own balls, could be entertained for all of eternity by chasing my own tail, and was perfectly content to drink water directly from a toilet bowl - is not crossed off your bucket list? I love multiple choice. Since you do not appear to have a tail, at least to casual observation, I am going to go with choice #2.

Am I right? What do I win?

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA