Thursday, November 20, 2008

46 XY !!!!!!!


We got the results of Kathy's amniocentesis yesterday and I am more than a little relieved and excited that this child, to quote The Godfather,

"...will be a masculine child"

My daughters are wonderful, don't get me wrong; but after years of drowning in a sea of estrogen, it will be nice to add some more man-ness 'round here.

Speaking of manliness, Tuesday night my son John surprised me by dropping by and we were able to head out to a cool little bar for some quality father and son time. (there was trivia playing and karaoke involved too!)

Girls are wonderful, but only a son would endure his father signing karaoke!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i was more than a little jealous about the karaoke. ha...that's my thing! uhh. well..when im old enough i'll go to bars and watch you sing karaoke and then be your designated driver :) and congrats on the boy thing. it'll only be a matter of time before i paint his nails...JK! haha

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!!! The little XY will definitely bring some balance to your clan :-)

Gerri DiCarlo said...

WHOA!!! That's wonderful to hear.
Miss you guys.
Aunt Gerri

Anonymous said...

At least Johnny was able to drive his drunkin daddy home. The next son will drive his daddy to the NURSING home when he is 22.

The EX

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is jealous because someone else ages gracefully!

Vince said...

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm really excited b/c now I have someone to call in the middle of the night to shoot the bull with, who is also awake b/c of a crying newborn baby.
VJ

Rogue Medic said...

So, how's that Bob Dylan impression coming along. I'm assuming electric, just because acoustic karaoke wouldn't sound good. Not that karaoke ever sounds good.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA