Sunday, February 1, 2009

Groundhog's Eve


Well here I am on the eve of not only Groundhog's Day, but the begining of the much maligned surgery rotation. I have to admit I am not really looking forward to the hours and I am not entirely thrilled with the speciality. I will however try to keep an open mind and make the best out of it for the next 12 grueling weeks. On the bright side, I am looking forward to being productive outside the house again. Although my wardrobe will only slightly improve from my daily "comfy" pants to scrubs.

Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

scrubs areeee comfy pants.

and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, leaving the house (not coming to my house) and getting dressed. It's gonna be a big day. Good Luck!

The Ex

Scott said...

Good luck with surgery! That's the rotation I'm most looking forward to. Although, I do hate waking up early, so we'll see. By the way, can we get a little update on the blogs section...I'm a 5th semester! ;)

Vince said...

Sorry Scott, it is fixed now.

Rogue Medic said...

No Mack The Knife video to start off surgery? No style. :-)

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA