Friday, May 25, 2007

Flip Flopping...

After Kathy's Dr. appointment yesterday, we have some good news. Our little critter has rotated his/herself head down. So barring an emergency, no C-section will be done. Also we found out that in keeping in line with the Dutch side's pricing for medical care (see Health Care post below), the French hospital will only be charging 1100 EU/ day ALL INCLUSIVE! This works out to about $1400/ day after conversion. Pretty cheap! Perhaps that's why the Gynecologist asked Kathy to borrow money for lunch!

In other news, I received the results of my first Med Psychology exam and my technique seemed to work pretty well. I didn't do exactly as well as I wanted; but that was due to my missing some of the required readings of material not covered in lectures, mea culpa! I'll get em' next time coach.

I would like to thank and welcome those readers who come by my blog via Paul Kyser's blog. I am impressed with the geographical spread of people that have read my blog. Recent hits have come from Alaska, Miami, Louisiana, Dallas, and Ohio. So welcome and I hope you come back! I'll do my best to at least entertain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Vince,
Were lurking in So. New Hampshire.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Vince,
Were lurking in So. New Hampshire also.
Bobc

Vince said...

Welcome, hope you enjoy the musings of a warped mind.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA