Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pretty Lazy Weekend

Happy Mother's day!

The White Coat afterparty at Bamboo Bernie's was fun as usual, however I didn't get any post-worthy pictures. It was nice to see many of my classmates there to show their support to new new incoming students. (read: excuse to party, here)

Yesterday was spent lounging around (recovering) and watching the Mayweather - De la Hoya fight that I missed last weekend.

Tonight we are headed over to a classmate, "Jersey" Pete's house for some home cooked Italian dinner. Pete is a former actor from north Jersey and is already being voted as most likely to visit a patient at home... for collections: "Whaddya mean you aint got my friggin copay? Don't you know going to the doctors is a dangerous business, I would hate to see you have an accident"

I am kidding obviously, and in all reality Pete is a sweetheart of a guy and quite a character. (in case he's reading this, I like my kneecaps exactly where they are!)

Another classmate of mine, John DiCarlo and his lovely wife Geri will be there as well so it promises to be pretty good time.

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA