Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ancient Traditions




Well, results won't be in until tomorrow, but I think I did pretty well on today's exam. Kudos to our professors for writing a tough but fair test. It's amazing what a good night's sleep and not believing you failed a test miserably will do to improve one's mood. As is the custom post any big test, a bunch of students will be meeting up in our version of church ... The Cliffhanger Bar. I imagine that ever since Hippocrates asked a few of his students which herbs were poisonous they immediately congregated 'round the old wine barrel and celebrated their right answers or commiserated over their wrong ones. We are proudly upholding a sacred tradition know to all medical school students. In any case, the cliffhanger is a great spot to grab some pictures so I hope to posts some good shots later (provided the sun cooperates). The Picture above on the right is from my first semester here taken right from my barstool at the Cliffhanger. You can see why it is one of my favorite watering holes.

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA