Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Do Not Like Them in The Slammer I AM

I love this story!

It seems Charles Jay Wolff, a prison inmate who is an Orthodox Jew, is suing the Department of Corrections in New Hampshire for $10 million over his prison diet.

He went so far as to enclose a hard boiled egg in the envelope he sent to a judge to complain about the prison officials and their refusal to serve him a Kosher diet. He requested an injunction that would force the prison to provide him with meals that met both his "spiritual and medical needs".

The U.S. District Court Judge, James Muirhead, decided to channel Dr. Seuss in composing his reply. He wrote:

"I do not like eggs in the file. I do not like them in any style. I will not take them fried or boiled. I will not take them poached or broiled. I will not take them soft or scrambled/Despite an argument well-rambled. No fan I am/Of the egg at hand. Destroy that egg! Today! Today! Today I say! Without delay!"

By the way, what is good old Mr Wolff incarcerated for you ask?

He is serving 10-20 for the sexual assault of a 7 year old girl. His devout faith apparently didn't prevent him from molesting a child. Let me see if I have have this straight: rape of a child=OK, eating eggs=unforgivable sin. At least the man has principles, you have to draw the line somewhere!

Fuck Him and his Kosher diet!

Starve if you feel so inclined, asshole.

1 Comments:

Trixie the Pixie said...

I think they should just go ahead and serve him a glass of milk with a side of bacon. Take that, you kosher child molester you.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA