Saturday, September 22, 2007

Night Golf

As Kathy, Rileigh, and I went on our evening walk around the golf course, we noticed a flurry of activity and more golfers and carts ar the clubhouse than ever before. As it turns out the course was holding a night golf outing. They placed glow-stick embedded lights at each tee and on each flag. Also, the golfers were outfitted with light up balls. (it's too easy, I'm not even going to bother!)

I tried to take some pictures and even a little video of a foursome at the hole that our balcony overlooks when we got home, but the pictures didn't turn out so well with the low light and my subjects so far from me. Here is the best of the bunch. You will have to expand the picture to see anything. I apologize fro the crappy quality.



I can't imagine making such a frustrating game even harder. There are only a handful of athletic endeavors meant to be pursued in the dark :-)

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA