Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hanging Out With the Old Man



This morning Kathy wanted to head to the beach, so Rileigh and I got a chance to hang out and and engage in some intellectually stimulating games. We played Tickle-the-Belly, Who's-In-The-Mirror?, Make-A-Monkey-Face, and my favorite, Wave-Your-Arms-Like-You're-Crazy. Let the record show I WON the Make-A-Monkey-Face game. We also listened to some Vivaldi and danced around the living room while the trumpet concerto blared. (you haven't lived until you've danced to Vivaldi)

Daddy-play-time must have been tiring because someone decided to take her nap on the couch!

This afternoon its back to studying for me. I hope I can recover from my exciting morning.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! she's soo cute. and she's gettin soo big! can't wait till you bring her home
<3Big Sister #1

Sunil said...

Hi,
Sunil (4th semester-er) here. Long time reader and first time writer to your blog. Gotta agree w/ Megg that the baby is super-cute. On another note, hope your REM cycles are uninterrupted and that you have a normal NREM->REM transition! ok enough boring stuff...keep up the good work!

Vince said...

Hey Sunil: thanks and my sleep IS getting better!

Anonymous said...

everyone agrees with "Megg" lol thanks Sunil for spelling it right

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you have any genes in that baby at all? She's way too cute. I think some weird Robertsonian translocation thingy must have happened. Great pics.

John

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA