Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream



Hopefully tonight will mark the beginning of my first night of sleep in some time. I'm pulling out the big guns now. The above box is the European version of Lunesta® (eszoplicone). I have used Lunesta before when I worked at night and had trouble sleeping during the day and it is wonderful- No hangover like effects the next day and you don't feel doped out of your mind. Also, it is not addictive, unlike some other sleep-aids. The only downside is that, in the morning you wake up with the nastiest metal taste in your mouth. But this is an acceptable trade-off considering I haven't had a decent night's sleep in ...I can't remember. So tonight, I am going to bed at 10 and hopefully will be a zombie no more. Come on 10 o' clock!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the taste metal or more like a feline fecal flavor? If it’s the latter, have your patients clean out their cat’s litter box.

Signed, The Lunesta Rep.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that whole sleeping thing...I highly recommend it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the return of your sleeping skills. If the Lunesta doesn't pan out long term, I hear that large amounts of heroin are very effective.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA