Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Old Google


Writing this blog, I must admit, is pretty fun for me. I get to vent and put up whatever drivel on here that I want. Occasionally a debate breaks out in the comments section and that is just fine with me. It gets people talking sometimes. One of the really neat things for me is checking out who is reading my blog. Through my site meter I get to see what part of the world a reader is in and how they got to my blog. For instance was it via a link from another blogger's site or a search engine etc.

Today I laughed so hard I nearly spit oatmeal out of my nose. Apparently someone in Australia came across my blog, in what I can only describe as a accident. He (she) apparently went to Google and typed in the following search phrase:

How to do an episiotomy* in cattle

Imagine the surprise when he landed on my little blog!

My blog may be a lot of things but I think Repository of bovine surgical techniques has got to be WAY down on the list.


Go ahead try it; you know you want to! Type it in and see for yourself: I will be the 3rd link listed.

I couldn't make this up!


*For those of you that don't know, an episiotomy is the incision made in the perineum (between the vagina and the anus) to facilitate birthing.

5 Comments:

Gerri DiCarlo said...

didn't see you on Google's list :(

Vince said...

I just double checked it- I'm there are you spelling it right:
How to do an episiotomy in cattle

Rogue Medic said...

Only number 3?

Slacker!

Now, just between us, I have this pregnant cow and the calf is due next week, do you think you can help me out?

Anonymous said...

what the hell? are people in australia doing these for fun? throwing boomerangs must get old.

Anonymous said...

I found it saddening to discover that new posts, in response to the Google search: "how to do an episiotomy in cattle" has reduced you from third place to sixth place.

Apparently, in first place is a CNN post reporting: perineal massage eases the pain of childbirth.

...My brain just froze-up (like a clogged AC condenser) from the influx of random lewd and lascivious thoughts. Suffice it to say, I gotta go with Rocky on this one: "cut me Mick, cut me."

Brian

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA