Tuesday, March 25, 2008

They are New Yorkers, How much damage could I do?


Well, nothing is official yet, but it looks like we will be headed to Brooklyn, NY sometime in late May to start my clinical rotations. Those of you with sick loved ones in the area, take appropriate measures.

After a few stress-filled weeks of waiting, the good people at my school's clinical office have graced me with a response; and it seems that the New York area will have availability for yours truly in May. The Baltimore area is booked up through July and since we would like to stay on this side of the pond, Big Apple here we come.

Guess I should work on my Brooklyneese.

So far, I only know one phrase. I can say, "I disagree with your previous statement, in fact I believe you are quite misinformed."

It is pronounced: Getdafugattaheah !

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

Always be prepared !
http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/product1056.html

Vince said...

I will assume your recommendation, Lou, is for self-defense; and not as a more expeditious alternative to my stethoscope :-)

Anonymous said...

'Fit for purpose.' As long as you can make it fit, then sling at will ;)

I love the smell of gun powder in the morning !!

Anonymous said...

Congratz on step 1 and getting a clinical spot soonish! hahaha Best of luck and tell Kathy I said hello!
-Krista

Gerri DiCarlo said...

I sure hope we see you there!
We're still waiting anxiously to get a score.
MISS YOU GUYS (especially the Carpet Shark).

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA