Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Test Results Are In...

Well, the wait is over.

At 09:34 I received an email stating that my score report was available for viewing. After a few moments of breath catching, I clicked on the link and opened my score report.


PASS.

Just under the score there was some very small print. It read:

You are slightly less retarded than we first assumed. Frankly, after seeing that you finished the test in under 5 hours, the boys and I here at headquarters laughed and made jokes about your using a magic 8 ball (trust me, it happens). You passed, you lucky bastard. With CLOSE supervision and a large malpractice policy in place, we will allow you continue your medical education and see real live patients.

Also, in reference to question number 117: IT IS NEVER appropriate to tell patient, and I am quoting here,
"You gonna be aaiiggghht, all bleeding stops eventually".
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE!


11 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

Congratulations - not that I had any doubt about the outcome.

Vince said...

Thanks, even the blind squirrel occasionally gets a nut.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of a squirrel getting a "nut"... I wonder how Eliot Spitzer is doing today?

Job well done sir. Oh, if I were only there to celebrate... my liver quivers just thinking about it and I think I'm getting a migraine.

Vince said...

Thanks Brian.

Anonymous said...

Hhhmmm, That answers the burning question...you DON'T have to have a heart to be a doctor.

Congrats!!!!

Vince said...

Previous poster must be an ex-wife!

Scott said...

Congratulations sir! So, is it nice to see all the terrible inconveniences of SXM finally pay off? Half way to Dr. Vince! And, very glad to see the other blog finally updated! I got a good bit of grief for my HPV post....I might need to follow in your blogging footprints if they keep up.

Scott said...

Oh...and I would not put it past a few of the AUC students to say "it'll be aiiiigght...the bleeding will stop eventually"

Anonymous said...

Can you still say " Tuck and Roll...Tuck and Roll"?? Is that still medically allowed as advise? or is it frowned on as well? PS...are you a doctor now?? a robot doctor?? (I am so not reading your blog, so wipe that smile off of your face!)

Vince said...

I SEE you reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

Well done !!!! I have no doubt that you lead the pack. If they had weighted medical acumen and clinical skill over genetic make-up you would have got the #1 slot. Alas, that's the price we pay to make medical school graduates look like America.

My kingdom for a time machine !!!

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA