Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Female Genetics- Secrets Unlocked!

Since I don't have to report to the hospital until Wednesday afternoon, I decided to steal away and head home to spend some time with the family. An excited Rileigh and I were playing with one of her favorite toys, a series of plastic semi-circular blocks that interlock to form balls or stack to form a pyramid. Rileigh, and the balls in question are pictured below:


I was rolling one of the ad-hoc balls back and forth with her, when she suddenly grabbed the ball and pulled the blocks apart. I exclaimed, in my most unmanly of Dad voices, "uh-oh! you broke the ball". My mind, being my mind and all, I immediately cast a sideways glance at my wife who was sitting on the couch and said, "I know where she gets that gene!"

Surprisingly she giggled almost as hard as I did.

1 Comments:

Rogue Medic said...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA