Monday, June 2, 2008

Walking in Circles.....For a Good Cause

Last Friday was the American Cancer Society Relay For Life event at Meagan's High School.

We are really proud of her. She did a wonderful job as Nazi Team Captain. According to many of her team members, she was quite the little control freak organizing and motivating dynamo; and her team raised just under $1,700.00 *, with Meagan getting $515.00 of those donations. The entire event raised almost $170,000.00!

A Big Thank You to all of you who donated!

Some of the Team:



The Nazi and the horribly sleep-deprived old man:



* Mein Fuerher informs me it was ACTUALLY 2300 Deutchmark Dollars!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i don't remember the group picture being take. and correction...we raised about $2,300 including the money from the yard sale. :D

Vince said...

Verzeihen Sie, mir bitte Kommandanten!

I vas only folloving orderz! I will correct it Schnell!

-Vati

Anonymous said...

I wonder where she gets that whole controlling, bossy thing.

Queen Nazi

Vince said...

Yes, I would have to agree, she does get that from the Queen Nazi!

Rogue Medic said...

Yes, that must be it. And the manipulation.

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Its a scary thought ...... Vince + manipulating + controlling + a whole herd of young girls = ?*&!@#*&!!

And exactly what were those tents used for ???

Vince said...

You know even though you are posting "anonymously", I KNOW it is you, Mom!

I really don't appreciate your remarks! No wonder my therapist tells me I have self-esteem issues!

Now I will go cry myself to sleep. I hope you are happy :(

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA