Saturday, July 7, 2007

Killer Cement Trucks loose on St. Maarten!

The picture on the left was posted by Paul Kyser with the title "Insert Your Own Darwin Joke".

I thought that was pretty funny and I dug out a picture that my daughter Meagan took about 2 weeks ago. This was right before we crashed into a rogue cement truck that was for some reason driving backwards at a very high rate of speed. Also, I didn't see it coming at all; it must have been going WAY to fast!

These cement trucks are very very dangerous and should be avoided at all costs!



DISCLAIMER : Although the pictures are real, I am KIDDING about crashing. (but I still believe those cement trucks are evil incarnate)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

and don't forget the garbage truck that squooshed the Rottweiler that hung out near BB's BBQ.

Vince said...

It's like Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive around here!

I've got my eye on our blender.

Anonymous said...

hey...i took that! lol
love,
Megg

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA