Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Update...

Well, it's Thursday and, in a rare display of clemency, AUC decided that there are no classes tomorrow. YAY!

It has been a rather busy week for yours truly, I had a test Tues, Wed, and today. I did very well on both my Ethics quiz as well as my Med Psych exam (despite my personal feelings on the subject matter) and expect to have done well on my Medical Ethics final which was this afternoon. I shall take advantage of this long weekend to regroup and catch up on some pathology and pharmacology that I have woefully neglected this week.

On the home front, Rileigh is doing well, and by well - I mean sleeping through most of the night. She is usually up only once during "daddy's sleepy time". Even so, it doesn't impact on me so much (since she is breast feeding; and despite any perceived anatomical similarities to the contrary, I am ill suited for such a task).

My oldest daughter, Meagan begins her trip to Italy this afternoon leaving from Philadelphia she will stop in Boston, and then Munich before touching down in Rome at obscene:thirty o'clock tomorrow morning. We are excited for her and know she will have a blast while there.

Kathy's sister Beth is on-island with her husband and 2 year old daughter to visit and we will be heading out to what will be Rileigh's first dinner out; we will see what level of cooperation there is.

I look forward to a relaxing weekend. But given how things go, I don't rule out the possibility of a category 4 hurricane hitting the island.

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA