Friday, June 29, 2007

2 Babies Leave...1 Baby Yet to Arrive

Meagan and Kaitlyn left this afternoon and as of 3 minutes ago, landed safely at Newark airport where they will meet their mom and continue their summer vacation by traveling to Cape May, NJ for the week. By far the toughest part of this whole medical school experience has not been the classes or tests, but missing John, Meagan, and Kaitlyn.

Meanwhile, after our false alarm yesterday morning, Kathy's contractions have been playing hide and seek. Today we went to see the doctor and they informed us that all those contractions had served to only dilate her 2 cm. They did however say that if there is no progress by Sunday, they will 'take measures' to induce her. So, I am online looking for pediatric razors in case the baby is a boy I assume he will be shaving at birth given the protracted gestation.

I managed to squeak out an 86 on my pharmacology exam, worse than I thought I did when I left the exam, but I'll take it.

Below are some pictures from the last week.


1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....yeah. those pics are pretty cool. haha and i died my hair it's kind of strawberry bolndish
<3Megg

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA