Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I must apologize; after Mother's day, as some of you pointed out, I neglected to wish a Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Not least among these is Susan McDonough, the mother of John, Meagan, and Kaitlyn. Lest I make that same mistake again, allow me to wish all the fathers, dads, step-dads, pops, daddys, pop-pops, gramps, and grandpas out there a very Happy Father's Day. With special wishes to: Bill P. , John O. , and Bruce M.

This father's day holds special significance for me for 2 reasons. First, I am headed back to the states tomorrow to bring my 2 daughters, Meagan, and Kaitlyn back to visit with us for 10 days! I miss them a ton and can't wait to see them. Secondly, (hopefully) there will be a special delivery arriving soon.

Meanwhile I am still studying for the Opus Magnum of pathology tests tomorrow! No rest for the wicked I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...tht was nice we miss u too. this time tmm u will be here (hopefully) haha. love you
<3Megg

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA