Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hanging Tough

O.K., as luck would have it there has been no progression in the old labor department. As a matter of fact- while Kathy is still having fairly regular contractions, they are not as intense as they were earlier. I have come to school and am practically biting my thumb at the pregnancy gods daring them to issue forth a baby.(but not until after around noon) Fingers are crossed and I am doing my best to concentrate on Pharmacology while expecting my phone to ring at any moment. I mentioned to Kathy the other day that elephants gestate for 600 some odd days, perhaps there is Pachydermal DNA buried somewhere in the old genome but somehow she failed to see the humor in that.

The perfect scenario here is: I will be able to take my exam then the baby will be arriving shortly thereafter allowing Meagan and Kaitlyn to meet their little brother or sister before having to fly home to New Jersey tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for USA